We’ve put together the following meeting checklist to help you plan your meeting in Ketchikan. No matter what size your meeting, or what stage of the organization process you are in, the Ketchikan Visitors Bureau is here to help.
Looking for hotel, meeting facility catering, activity or transportation information and costs? Just let us know your meeting requirements and we’ll do the rest for you! Get competitive rates, great meeting ideas and information on what you need from the experts – without all the stress!
Complete our online Meeting Planner Request Form for help planning your meeting in Ketchikan!
Select your Meeting Facility
- Determine number and size of meeting rooms
- Establish A/V and equipment requirements
- Decide on room setups
- Investigate shuttle service/transportation availability
Food and Beverage Requirements
- Decide on number of group meal functions
- Select location for each
- Select menus/obtain costs
- Plan decorations
- Decide on recreational functions
- Arrange for entertainment
- Organize companion activities
- Plan pre/post-convention tours
- Contact ground operators
- Alaska Marine Highway System
- Motor coach charters
- Taxicabs, shuttles
- Obtain schedules/prices for all carriers
Don’t forget to take advantage of the many services and products available through the KVB to make your next meeting unforgettable.
- Site Inspections
- Requests for Proposals
- Special Activity Suggestions
- Local Arrangements
- Local Media Contacts
- Door Prizes
- On-site Registration Assistance
- Walking Tour Maps
- Visitor Guides and Brochures