Meetings & Events
PLAN THE PERFECT EVENT
Thank you for considering Ketchikan for your next meeting or convention. We appreciate the opportunity to share our beautiful and unique town with you. There's never been a better time to visit Ketchikan. Our award-winning Ted Ferry Civic Center is one of the most progressive meeting facilities in Alaska. Ketchikan's scenic beauty, historic charm and modern conveniences combine to provide a unique experience – one your delegates will remember for a lifetime.
Whether your meeting is for five or 500 delegates, you will not have to plan it alone.
LET US HELP PLAN YOUR EVENT
The Ketchikan Visitors Bureau provides comprehensive meeting planning services including:
- A professional staff ready to assist with bid solicitation, site selection, event and itinerary planning
- Logistical assistance – locating equipment, supplies and other special needs.
- Delegate packets.
- Publicity professionals who will provide local media awareness and assist in stimulating greater attendance.
- Accommodation experts to coordinate the housing needs of even the largest convention.
Don’t take our word for it, simply contact us for a list of upcoming events, conventions, and groups who will be enjoying our hospitality.
Review our Meeting Checklist to help you plan the perfect meeting or convention highlighting the attractions our city can offer your delegates, and the amenities Ketchikan can provide to help make your meeting a huge success.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Ketchikan is a truly beautiful city ... The scenery is spectacular, the sights are wonderful, and most important, the people are warm and friendly. Go for the history and the hospitality.”
- Pennie Lowert • Weatherford, Texas
"Ketchikan catches your iamagination. It is replete with memories and traditions of the Northwest Haidas and history of the Tlingits ... Ketchikan catches your fancy as you stroll along the crisscross ups and downs of Creek Street ... I will never forget the clean, unpretentious, colorful and beautiful town."
- Bonnie Gratch • San Francisco, California